Trusted Contributor

Do you have a favorite vendor?

I was just thinking this morning what a polite, humble and all-around class act of a vendor Laurie Felt seems to me. She’s informative, pleasant to listen to and seems genuinely appreciative of her customers and the opportunity to offer her line on QVC. To me, she comes across as an honest woman. Watching her makes me want to buy something from her😊
Valued Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite vendor?

[ Edited ]

I like Laurie Felt too. Brett Hamilton is great. Very knowledgeable and there constantly during the holidays with all the TSVs.

Also, Amy the Lug lady. 

Honored Contributor

I do like most of the vendors and in fact prefer listening to them rather than many hosts. If I have to choose one vendor I enjoy it would be Valerie Parr Hill. 

First of all she brings decor and ideas which are of  interest and seeing her items makes me happy.  Secondly I find Valerie to be gracious, knowledgeable about her designs and you can tell she loves what she does.  She provides descriptions and decor ideas and is a breath of fresh air. 

Honored Contributor

@Tommie1965   Humble?  Never failing to mention that her husband is CEO at Dream Works Studios?  I think not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I like  that crazy lock & lock woman. she reminds me of women I grew up around in Alabama. I like most all of the vendors.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I like  that crazy lock & lock woman. she reminds me of women I grew up around in Alabama. I like most all of the vendors.

@Goldengate8361   Chris Pryme? I also like her and follow her on Instagram.

Trusted Contributor

I like Angel Smedley from Quacker Factor. Also David from the Joan Rivers Collection. In general I like most of them also.
Respected Contributor

I like most of the vendors too such as:  Sue Clifton, Patricia Nash, Chris Pryme, Laurie Feltheimer, David Dangle,Dennis Basso,  Alex, the computer guy, Bitsie Jennings, Ashley Bellman, Adrian Kiss, Jessica Faust, Angel Smedley.   There are just too many to name.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valerie Parr Hill---love her decorating ideas and sweet personality....

Jim Shore---He's a fantastic artist, and has a great sense of humor too.....

Sharon Hanby-Robie--the Berkshire lady, she does a good job describing the products she represents....she's a cat lover like me, and sometimes her cats help demonstrate the softness of the blankets when she Skypes from home.... She seems like a nice person...and she is a cancer survivor too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio, not so much his representative, though.

Martha Stewart if she's still with QVC.

Gary Goben