Honored Contributor

Re: Do we know who is closing QVC ?

The only closing I remember watching was with Lisa Mason and her husband, Gino.  The only thing I remember from QVC's Christmas programming was Sally Coones and her mother baking in the kitchen.  They were wonderful together.

Honored Contributor

I've been with QVC since the beginning and enjoy reminiscing about the hosts through the years. Is there a complete list of hosts somewhere? Others in the beginning was Bob B, Judy C, Jeffrey H, Kathy L, along with Mary Beth, Jill B, Jane T, David V, Dan W, Dan H. I sure can't remember like I did but always enjoyed the Christmas programs.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Dies anyone remember when Kathy Levine brought her dog and read " A .Cup of Christmas Tea " , it always made me cry.

Yes, I do remember that.  With tears too.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Dies anyone remember when Kathy Levine brought her dog and read " A .Cup of Christmas Tea " , it always made me cry.

------------------

Oh yes... one of my favorite holiday stories!!  I still have the book and a matching cup that came with  it It is put away with other older holiday decor.....

Esteemed Contributor

I remember Jill at least in the last few years would usually be the last host before they signed off for Christmas.

Guess she is taking a break this year.

Respected Contributor

Jane, what a trooper. Wasn't she on late last night? Merry Christmas everyone.

Respected Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Jane, what a trooper. Wasn't she on late last night? Merry Christmas everyone.

She may be getting time and a half. Many companies pay their workers extra for working on Holidays.

Respected Contributor

Jane keeps hinting a "special guest is waiting in the wings". I have to wonder who it could be ?

Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1

The sign off with Kathy and The Cup of English Tea was beautiful.  I too cried  from that. Those days are lost now. The Millenials have taken over. The oold days were the best. It might have been al about the bottom dollar, but it did no come across that way as it does now

Esteemed Contributor

Just saw sign off with her daughter....very pretty girl. Poised and lovely.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth