Contributor

Do we have to pay extra for an invoice and return label?

I have received three packages these past few weeks and they did not have an invoice or return label. A couple of them stated the invoice and return label were underneath the shipping label, but not there! Are they trying to force us to print their ridiculous $6.95 return label to return a lipstick? Not happening here! Smh....
Honored Contributor

Re: Do we have to pay extra for an invoice and return label?

@AMJ1234    No charge, just email the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com , including appropriate order numbers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AMJ1234  It's happened to me lately. Those sticky outside labels that say 1 of 3 and are all stuck together are really annoying. I hate them!
  I feel called them and requested they mail me an invoice.

Honored Contributor

@AMJ1234 wrote:
I have received three packages these past few weeks and they did not have an invoice or return label. A couple of them stated the invoice and return label were underneath the shipping label, but not there! Are they trying to force us to print their ridiculous $6.95 return label to return a lipstick? Not happening here! Smh....

Yeah, I'm sure they are "forcing" us for that very reason.  

Honored Contributor

You don't have to use Q's label.  I rarely do since it is the slowest option of all at USPS and can disappear into a black hole until Q finally decides to process the return.

Package it all up, be sure each receipt is attached to each item, and send it back USPS with adequate tracking.  I pay and print my postage at USPS.com and my mail carrier will pick it up. You'd be amazed what I can get into a USPS flat rate priority envelope or padded envelope.

Valued Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

You don't have to use Q's label.  I rarely do since it is the slowest option of all at USPS and can disappear into a black hole until Q finally decides to process the return.

Package it all up, be sure each receipt is attached to each item, and send it back USPS with adequate tracking.  I pay and print my postage at USPS.com and my mail carrier will pick it up. You'd be amazed what I can get into a USPS flat rate priority envelope or padded envelope.

Unfortunately, I don't even trust USPS anymore.  If I want to return something to QVC, I use UPS.  I get specific tracking and insurance for up to $100 included in the price.  It's a couple of bucks more than the post office, but I've never had any problems.  Sending anything through the post office these days is a ****** shoot.  And if you need a return form, you can print another one online directly from your order status page.  Just click on the item you want to return and you'll find a return form there.