Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Think Some Posters Are Paid To Post?🤔

NO, I do not think people are paid to post.  To many complaints and negative threads to be paid by QVC.

I do however believe there are people that post on here just to be negative, try and start trouble and then get insulted when someone post a supposed snarky reply.  I also believe that some of them are the same person with different ID's.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Hey, if they're hiring, I'm available.  I always wanted to work from home and this may be the opportunity to do that.  Wonder if the "job" will pay $15/hr.  Nice additional to my SS check!!!

Respected Contributor

In the past I have fallen for a post that raved about some such product, usually beauty or weight loss.  It was usually for a non-QVC product and I would go off and do a Google search for it, find it and order it as if I had some "insider" information.  After a couple duds I learned my lesson.  So yes, I think there are people who post on public forums like this to hype products, but usually NOT QVC products. 

Respected Contributor

So I think there are those who post on Q VC live shows that are a little too enthusiastic over every single piece of clothing shown. No one loves every single thing in every color. This is blatant in Logo shows, I will not mention names. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:
social media influencers/bloggers/ebstite owners

via the qvc homepage:

Make more money from your traffic and audience!
We have partnered with Impact to provide you with a market leading performance-advertising campaign. Performance advertising is simple; you receive large earnings for promoting high quality, unique products or services to your audience.

@sunshine45  Thank you....I took a screen shot and you can see QVC at the very top.

I am not sure what that means exactly.....do you? I can make a guess....ummmm

🤔

MAKE MONEY QVC .png

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

Hey, if they're hiring, I'm available.  I always wanted to work from home and this may be the opportunity to do that.  Wonder if the "job" will pay $15/hr.  Nice additional to my SS check!!!

@coffee drinker LOL....me too! Read that post above and does that sound like that type of job by QVC? Gosh, I'll apply !!!😲

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I highly doubt the Q would pay posters, but I think certain brands may pay posters to run interference for their products. I have to wonder about the posters who are fiercely pro any product and make a point of defending the product. 

Honored Contributor

@cbrite 

there is a facebook page for qvc beauty that is run by someone who was not affiliated with qvc.

she signed up for this program and she was upfront about it on the facebook page.

if you click on her links that take you to qvc beauty products, she will get paid a small percentage for being an "affiliate."

anyone can apply for it and that is the page link that was on the QVC homepage.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do wonder about the ones who always leap to QVC’s defense. No matter what the complaint, they always cast aspersions on the poster. According to them QVC is never at fault. People with problems are mocked and sometimes called liars.

It’s the same posters over and over again. You can count on them.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely not!