Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Think Some Posters Are Paid To Post?🤔

@Sooner 

I had a moment of 'stupid'.... 😤 aka bored...

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

NO!  I am not paid...and don't track everyone here that I would notice.  

But, I do know it occurs on other social media sites.  

Honored Contributor

I know there are a lot of false reviews on any type of social media, including yelp, travel sites, and retail sites.  Both positive and negative.  

I read them, and make up my own mind as to their validity 

are posters paid?  I don’t know, and think the positive/negative just happens.

Respected Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

Not really clear on your question.  But I will say that I think there are posters who are paid by other stores.  Same posters always advertising when there are sales and always regarding the same stores.  They give specific brands, styles, and prices.  Anything is possible.

Respected Contributor

You are aware of being able to buy reviews, comments and such for many social media things....incld. Youtube..... at least I hope you are....took me years to catch on. I was disappointed.... just thought I'd ask....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

If they are being paid, they aren't very good at their job based on the vast number of posts that ask for changes. If posters seem to be always defending QVC, they get the label of cheerleader, which is not meant to be complimentary. I can think of one fellow who was consistently scolding folks who complained and he seems to have vanished.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

If they are being paid, they aren't very good at their job based on the vast number of posts that ask for changes. If posters seem to be always defending QVC, they get the label of cheerleader, which is not meant to be complimentary. I can think of one fellow who was consistently scolding folks who complained and he seems to have vanished.

AKA......"qvc apologists".....and no, it is not meant to be complimentary.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Not really clear on your question.  But I will say that I think there are posters who are paid by other stores.  Same posters always advertising when there are sales and always regarding the same stores.  They give specific brands, styles, and prices.  Anythi Ing is possible.

Duh! You do realize that those posters probably shop at the stores and receive emails advertising sales and are just passing it on? I appreciate when somebody posts that a store is having a sale.

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon.  Virtually every day?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment