Super Contributor

Re: Do You Have An Older Purchase From QVC That You Would Not Part With?

Jade and gold bracelets......just beautiful. Does QVC even offer jade anymore?

Respected Contributor

I have a Victor Costa sweater top and skirt that I love. That outfit has to be from 20 years ago. It still gets compliments. I still have all the jewelry that I bought from QVC and still enjoy it.
Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

I also have a Tiffany style lamp from QVC; bought it many years ago and I think the style of the shade was water lily..beautiful, heavy base. Socket just stopped working so need to get it fixed asap as I use it every day. 

@Trailrun23 I have one of those too, not water lily but a basic floral/Tiffany type design, so pretty. Been in my living room since early 2000's. J. Ping, wasn't it? Love it still. Very well made, was reasonably priced at the time too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Pilates reformer.

Jewelry pieces my mom gave me. 

My Vitamix

My Dyson vac

A favorite Marie Osmond doll, that sits on a cute wrought iron chair in a corner in the bedroom. (not like "Doll Lady" house, but I've curated down to a very small, favorite collection, with a few in my armoire and only that one favorite on that chair. "Edrie"...the one she partnered with Jim Shore to make (his grandma, a master quilter's, name was Edrie, and the doll has a quilting pattern on her dress. She also holds a very small JS carved angel with a quilting pattern on her too.) She is so beautiful and not too big.

All things I've had a long time and still either cherish or use.

Honored Contributor

oh yes!!! It is the Slices Perfect, that I use to slice up bagels or whatever that was sold during the 50 in50 tour in 1995!! It has a wood base and a cutting board that you can adjust to cut slices of bread in a few thicknesses and came with a long serrated knife. I use that thing nearly every day!! Also the Fasta Pasta thing too---the only way I cook pasta to this day!! Have alot of jewelry that I still wear too.

Respected Contributor

My Black and Decker Hand Vac, I just replaced it with the newer version. Use this every single day for something.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

I have a very old t-shirt from the last time Sport Savy was on the Q. I just would never give it or throw it away. It just never looks old and always looks good with everything. I have all these new t-shirts but am always going for this one. It keeps "fashionable" b/c it's an ombre. Neckline, sleeves, fit, hem length is all perfect on this t-shirt. I've watched the "new" Sport Savy but nothing has caught my eye yet. 

Respected Contributor

My Dyson vac and Dyson floor fan - nothing compares...If they ever break, I'll replace quickly...had them for many years.

Honored Contributor

The ones that come to mind are mostly great kitchen gadgets bought years ago:

pull n chop

knife sharpener

can opener that uncrimps cans

jar opener

to name a few!  Although, I bought Susan Graver skorts years ago that I still wear -- they are so comfy and I hate shorts🙂

Trusted Contributor

A Dennis Basso faux sable coat

Several Indigo Moon jackets

A Línea real suede jacket

A Línea Ultrasuede Boot Skirt

My Tiffany-style lamp

Jewelry

My Ecclisi watch