Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Have An Older Purchase From QVC That You Would Not Part With?

On the practical side: Paper shredder

Jewelry:  W/Y gold Imperial gold bracelet

Respected Contributor

Beautiful quality gold rings, bracelets and earrings when gold was affordable and the manufacturers, quality and variety was superior.  Quality pieces purchased prior to when gold was being filled with resin, refused to purchase filled fake gold and/or thin gold.  My favorites are a thick and heavy ribbed wide band ring, a few substantial link bracelets and Eterna Gold bangles but my favorite is a superior quality Eterna Gold, 1-1/4" diameter hoop earring, flat 1/16+" wide, fairly thick and strong, well made. I have  always gone back to this earring over and over and have worn them constantly now for years. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RNbynite I also have a lot of green and lavender jade in 14k that I purchased from QVC. All of these are natural (not the dyed stuff that they started selling when natural jade became more expensive and harder to find). I was not a big fan of jade but my (late) Mom loved it and got me interested. I am so glad that I have these items as I would never be able to replace the beauty and quality this jewelry today. HSN has some jade shows but it appears that they only offer the dyed stuff.

Honored Contributor

I have a painting by Linda Dano who used to sell home decor many years ago, it is lovely.  Also I have many articles of clothing which still are like new and I enjoy wearing.  Most everything I have purchased from the Q has lasted since the nineties when I first watched the shopping channel.

Honored Contributor

Nope. Can not think of one thing

Respected Contributor

@Buffalogal47 Ohhhh Indigo Moon! Haven't heard that name since I don't know when..... forever!!! I used to love that line, so very Boho Chic!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

There are so many items that I purchased from QVC years ago.

The water lily lamp and three Tiffany style dragonfly lamps, my red Kitchen Aid mixer,so much jewelry in 14kt and 18kt gold,

silver jewelry, gemstone jewelry, amber and jade. I still have my Fenton and Belleek collections as well as Celtic jewelry, Irish knit sweater and Irish woven capes. A few Dennis Basso faux fur coats and three of his raincoats are still in my coat collection.

I also purchased many dolls from the doll shows and still have them.

Respected Contributor

Small diamond inside out hoops

JAI bracelets

Lug handbag 

'Linea pants 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

One very important thing I left off my earlier comment was this beautiful beaded Quacker Factory jacket. It's almost 20 years old and it's still like new. This was the quality of Quacker Factory years ago. What Quacker sells now is but a shadow of what Jeanne Bice originally brought to QVC. The back of the jacket is completely beaded and embroidered too.9DD89507-A907-40CB-9688-426FB720B9C7.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

14 K gold Diamonique baguette tennis bracelet, the darn thing looks real and sparkles intensely.

Also 3 Asian style, flower embroidered top right corner  100% silk blouses, designer YiLIn, maybe wear them only once a year but can't find anything to replace the quality and design. They are just so unique and well made.

Also several pair of 14 k gold earrings that are hoops everyone still selling this style.