Respected Contributor

Do Not Order Any NOVICA Jewelry!

If you want it this year!  I ordered J389033 as a gift on 11-30.  Est. shipping for me is 12-27!!!  Really???  CS told me today that this company takes 15 days to ship!!!  This is a month wait!!!  Why didn't I know that???  CS can NOT  cancel because it is in prosess, really!!!  IF this company takes that long to ship it SHOULD be disclosed in product information!!!  I'm VERY unhappy QVC.  Can anyone help with this???

This is so wrong.

Cathy

Respected Contributor

Re: Do Not Order Any NOVICA Jewelry!

[ Edited ]

delivery.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

if this was not relayed to u during presentation I would say QVC is getting a little shady

Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette  I can not read your post.  Is it showing a normal ship date or a month wait?

Thank you,C

Respected Contributor

@MrSourThe item wan not on air.  I ordered on-line.

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@TheMemphisVette  I can not read your post.  Is it showing a normal ship date or a month wait?

Thank you,C

delivery2.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I order Novica jewelry from Novica's own website, and the items always take a very long time because they come from the designer.  Usually that's Bali, Indonesia, or another international location

I have one on order now that isn't expected to get to me until January.  I know that in advance because it's stated during the checkout process. 

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom  you placed the order online thae EDD is disclosed before you submit your order.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

If you want it this year!  I ordered J389033 as a gift on 11-30.  Est. shipping for me is 12-27!!!  Really???  CS told me today that this company takes 15 days to ship!!!  This is a month wait!!!  Why didn't I know that???  CS can NOT  cancel because it is in prosess, really!!!  IF this company takes that long to ship it SHOULD be disclosed in product information!!!  I'm VERY unhappy QVC.  Can anyone help with this???

This is so wrong.

Cathy

Sorry this happened.  You might what to check out JTV they have artisan of bali, the rep is Janell and she designs her pieces and they are beautiful. You order from them and you will get your piece in less than a week.  I ordered a ring on the 29th and received it Monday the 2nd.  Good luckSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919Thank you so much for your answer!  I wonder why it takes so long through QVC?  I don't really shop on line with any company that is new to me and just tried Amazon and had some hastles so now I'm down to here, Shop National, and Art beads.com.  I have also ordered wall art form Art.com with great luck.

Anyway, I will look at their website.  It was kind of you to take the time to write!  

Happy shopping,

Cathy