Regular Contributor
I spoke with customer service today and they gave me instructions for the waterford. They credited shipping on my items. The rep said the shipping issue had happened to several many customers on the same day! The rep was nice. I was so upset at first due to the stress of it all. I went to the mall and got a skylander set 40% off to make up for no train.
Valued Contributor

I will never shop with them again after getting ripped off, double-charged on my debit card 3months ago and still fighting with them. Very shady business. Never again.

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any problems with Shop in the 15 years I've been ordering from them.

Respected Contributor
On 12/23/2014 Breea said: I spoke with customer service today and they gave me instructions for the waterford. They credited shipping on my items. The rep said the shipping issue had happened to several many customers on the same day! The rep was nice. I was so upset at first due to the stress of it all. I went to the mall and got a skylander set 40% off to make up for no train.

Make sure you keep an eye on your return item and status. I just got notification regarding refund on the item I returned that was the incorrect item and after all the reassurances for CS and advice to use the easy returns shipping label, they deducted the return shipping and handling charges from my refund. I had to call CS again and once again explain the situation (which I think should have been clearly documented on the account!) and finally my account was credited with the return s&h as well. Guess I'll have to do the same with the return for defective.

Trusted Contributor

I order a lot from the Skinn line and have been very lucky in getting exactly what I ordered. I'm sorry to those who have had such bad luck...

Respected Contributor
Never had a problem
Valued Contributor

I love shopping at ShopHQ!Have been for yrs..I have had only one problem not getting what i ordered and they made it right promptly.They give me F/S many times when i call and ask and they have great prices and quality stuff..I guess there is always someone in any business who might not pay attention and mess up a order but i dont think its the norm in most places.