Contributor

Disappointing Q

[ Edited ]

Really disappointed in QVC.  Advertised all July the set of four Luminara 5" Candles with the remotes and gift boxes at a "special" Christmas in July sale price and then on August 1st place them on clearance.   So I paid more because I fell for the hype that all sale prices ended July 31.   Live and learn and what I've learned is to shop elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Disappointing Q

[ Edited ]

@Juniper2 - If you bought the candles recently, contact customer service; you can get a refund of the price difference within 30 days of your purchase.

Contributor

Thanks, loriqvc.

Honored Contributor

@Juniper2  If it's been 30 days or less since you made your purchase, you can ask CS  for a price adjustment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thanks, Kachina624, but with tax, which I forgot to add in, it is actually about a $7.00 difference, so not really worth the hassle.    An initial over-reaction, because I get tired of the games.  I was just going to delete the post altogether, but I  don't see a way.  IHowever, I am going to be more aware in the future.  Thanks again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Juniper2 wrote:

Thanks, Kachina624, but with tax, which I forgot to add in, it is actually about a $7.00 difference, so not really worth the hassle.    An initial over-reaction, because I get tired of the games.  I was just going to delete the post altogether, but I  don't see a way.  IHowever, I am going to be more aware in the future.  Thanks again.

@Juniper2 Just call and tell them at QVC. It is still 7 bucks and they

can credit you.

Esteemed Contributor

Are all the colors still there?  It may be some consolation if you got a set that's now gone.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@Juniper2 wrote:

@Juniper2  Call CS and get your $7.00 back.  I am constantly checking the prices I paid in the last 30 days.  I have posted about this before.  Just yesterday I discovered that two different clothing items that I purchased in multiples were at lower clearance prices.  It really adds up, so you can bet I called.  Plus, just maybe if more people did this, QVC would quit with the pricing games that are all over the place.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

@Juniper2 wrote:

Really disappointed in QVC.  Advertised all July the set of four Luminara 5" Candles with the remotes and gift boxes at a "special" Christmas in July sale price and then on August 1st place them on clearance.   So I paid more because I fell for the hype that all sale prices ended July 31.   Live and learn and what I've learned is to shop elsewhere.

@Juniper2   I will take a look and issue a price difference refund.   

Susan Q-Social

QVC Customer Care

@Juniper2   I have issued a refund of $7.00.  So sorry for the disappointment. 

Susan