Respected Contributor

Re: Disappointing - No World Series merchandise?

They produce mock samples for both teams to display on TV.

Once the winner is announced they go into full scale production. 

Honored Contributor

perhaps MLB didnt give QVC any rights to sell MLB branded merchandise this season? perhaps it hasnt been a big seller in the past and QVC didnt want to carry it?

yes, this was the lowest rated world series in history since records have been kept.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 Count me in as someone who not only didn't watch but didn't even know who was playing.  Not a baseball fan.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe because the Phillies lost.  Also many comments on social media about about how ugly the fans are there.  Super Bowl merchandise will be on for sure.  As far as attendance all games were sold out & at ridiculous prices.  Nice to see the underdogs this year instead of the usual.

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised to see this thread still being added to, so I checked in and noticed that nobody has commented on the fact that a few World Series items were added the next morning—just thought I'd share in case you weren't aware:

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=world+series+2023

(FWIW, I never buy sports-related items here; the products and deals are much better when buying directly from each league's sponsored online store.)