Frequent Contributor

Re: Disappointed with Q's shipping

Thank you Alice for checking on my order. Unfortunately, it is going UPS to USPS so it will be delayed longer. What is sort of sad is it is being sent from Calif warehouse and I live in Calif, so it has been here all along. I am 3 hours away from Ontario and it will be over 10 days to get it to me.

Honored Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

I'm not sure all other merchants have that problem as I shop at Target, EBay, Amazon, and Home Depot now because my QVC orders became too scattered and undependable.

I have yet to have a problem with any of those merchants.
But the issues I had with QVC were saying something was available, then suddenly it was not....and it was now an advance order or would be late. 
Don't get me wrong, QVC has been good about cancelling orders when my things get held up for weeks. And I would rather purchase from QVC......but I need to depend on accurate information. I really hope it improves. 
The last orders I made I did receive 2 emails saying my delivery dates were wrong and they apologized that they would be late. I actually appreciated that notification.
I think in the past part of what was msising was that communication. It was like no was was acknowledging that my purchase was in limbo for a long time and it seemed no one cared. So the emails were a great start, I think.

@10000thnickname 

Ebay has been as fast as Amazon, but some of the shipping charges were a lot more than QVC's too....

With QVC....if I eventually get my order, and it's not someone elses with my shipping label on the box...Im just happy with that..😄..  With QVC some stuff ships and I get really quick and others I have to wait and be patient...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@A1brat wrote:

Thank you Alice for checking on my order. Unfortunately, it is going UPS to USPS so it will be delayed longer. What is sort of sad is it is being sent from Calif warehouse and I live in Calif, so it has been here all along. I am 3 hours away from Ontario and it will be over 10 days to get it to me.

@A1brat 

I think some of the delays arent caused by QVC but more so when UPS hands off to UPS Mail Innovations--aka THE POST OFFICE....my packages sit in Carrollton Texas for days just like yours do in Calif......I can drive up to Carrolton in 6 hours and get my package...LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”