Frequent Contributor

Disappointed with Q's shipping

I ordered 2 of the Linea toppers on the 14th when they first became available. They have gone from "processing" to "preparing your order". My estimated delivery is tomorrow 10-22, don't think that is going to happen. It is disappointing because others have received their's and have already written reviews. I have never seen the "preparing your order" status before. Since they didn't sell out, I shouldn't have to worry about going into "Backorder" status. I hope they don't go from UPS to USPS, that will take even longer!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Disappointed with Q's shipping

There are quite a few threads here about the very problems you describe. I just decided to stop buying from QVC until they get this shipping mess straightened out, due to the fact that I have paid for expedited shipping on a number of items and, with the exception of one, none of them have even shown up.

Occasional Contributor

I placed an order yesterday.  It was the first time in many months that i actually got an email response for my order.  Hsn sends email when you order and when your order had shipped.  They are much quicker then ovc.

Honored Contributor

@A1brat Even UPS is fighting to stay current.  I took 2 boxes to a store Saurday afternoon.  I got a tentative delivery date for Thursday but was warned it could well be longer.

So far, I know the boxes were picked up and are on their way.  Last info was posted about 40 hours ago; hoping I get an update today.   It's not that I need tomorrow's delivery, but I do need to know when it will be.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @A1brat I checked the status of your order and it is loaded on the truck ready to ship. Once it hits the first hub and is scanned you should be able to track it.

Honored Contributor

@A1brat   My black topper processed for 6 days and finally shipped yesterday.  My guess is they didn't all arrive on time.  This often happens these days and there's nothing that can be done about it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

There are quite a few threads here about the very problems you describe. I just decided to stop buying from QVC until they get this shipping mess straightened out, due to the fact that I have paid for expedited shipping on a number of items and, with the exception of one, none of them have even shown up.

@furbabylover   The shipping mess is not QVCs fault.  Orders don't arrive as scheduled due to supply chain and transportation interruptions.  It won't end until the pandemic is over.  All merchants are having the same problems.  If you didn't get the shipping for which you paid, contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com , including orders numbers, for a refund.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I'm not sure all other merchants have that problem as I shop at Target, EBay, Amazon, and Home Depot now because my QVC orders became too scattered and undependable.

I have yet to have a problem with any of those merchants.
But the issues I had with QVC were saying something was available, then suddenly it was not....and it was now an advance order or would be late. 
Don't get me wrong, QVC has been good about cancelling orders when my things get held up for weeks. And I would rather purchase from QVC......but I need to depend on accurate information. I really hope it improves. 
The last orders I made I did receive 2 emails saying my delivery dates were wrong and they apologized that they would be late. I actually appreciated that notification.
I think in the past part of what was msising was that communication. It was like no was was acknowledging that my purchase was in limbo for a long time and it seemed no one cared. So the emails were a great start, I think.

Honored Contributor

@Seabiscuit wrote:

I placed an order yesterday.  It was the first time in many months that i actually got an email response for my order.  Hsn sends email when you order and when your order had shipped.  They are much quicker then ovc.

I place a LOT of orders and ALWAYS get an email confirmation from Q.

They also notify me when it has shipped, every time.

I will get an email if it is delayed...although several emails don't say WHICH item is delayed but I can figure that out from my order status.

If I have food coming, I get an email saying it is out for delivery today.

Check your email settings...maybe they need to be adjusted?

Honored Contributor

@10000thnickname wrote:

I'm not sure all other merchants have that problem as I shop at Target, EBay, Amazon, and Home Depot now because my QVC orders became too scattered and undependable.

I have yet to have a problem with any of those merchants.
But the issues I had with QVC were saying something was available, then suddenly it was not....and it was now an advance order or would be late. 
Don't get me wrong, QVC has been good about cancelling orders when my things get held up for weeks. And I would rather purchase from QVC......but I need to depend on accurate information. I really hope it improves. 
The last orders I made I did receive 2 emails saying my delivery dates were wrong and they apologized that they would be late. I actually appreciated that notification.
I think in the past part of what was msising was that communication. It was like no was was acknowledging that my purchase was in limbo for a long time and it seemed no one cared. So the emails were a great start, I think.

I AM sure others are having shipping issues.

Amazon Prime is coming in 3-4 days, not 2. 

My Wally and Target orders both took almost 2 weeks.  The packing on both was horrible and Christmas gifts are going to be given in dented boxes!

My DH orders from Dicks and Golf Galaxy.....both companies had very long deliveries.

We are NEVER in a hurry for anything so it doesn't matter.

If I had a time crunch, I would go to a store.  USPS is very iffy, UPS a little better but even they lost 2 of my orders never to be found again. 

I wouldn't even trust Amazon because Prime has NOT been reliable.