Contributor

Disappointed in the Q's Memorial Day Sales

Every holiday I get on the Q's site and hope that there will be a lot of great sales or items with free S&H, anything to compete with local store sales. I'm disappointed on each holiday except for Christmas in July. Our local stores were open today with limited customers allowed in at one time. I found so many terrific sale items that I didn't even bother to look at the Q. I'd much rather save gas & trying to find a parking place by shopping online, but I end up using local merchants. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Disappointed in the Q's Memorial Day Sales

Sales ?  at the Q ?  Thats a good one.

Honored Contributor

If you're disappointed in so much with QVC, why stick around just to down grade them.  If you say you've found better price offers at other places, just move on and be happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I was also hoping for free shipping on here or HSN.  Seems they are only having free shipping on one brand now and then.  ie: today is barefoot dreams Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I was also hoping for free shipping on here or HSN.  Seems they are only having free shipping on one brand now and then.  ie: today is barefoot dreams Smiley Sad

With the shipping delays QVC is having, it would be worse if free shipping was offered and a flood of orders overwhelmed the warehouses.  I have 4 orders still in process for two weeks now.  I understand and know it is

not just QVC having shipping problems.

Super Contributor

Unfortunately I have been disappointed in the Q.. for sometime now.. but I keep hoping. I just buy less