Esteemed Contributor

Disappointed/Broken Q Christmas gifts.

Let me first just say we (DH and I) loved QVC for years, were always satisfied and only sent 2 things back in over? 10 years. But not this year.

One gift we got one relative (a Keurig) does NOT work. Oh it may have been a deal with coffee and all included but what deal if it doesnt even work? Now we will have to pay a small mint to ship it back between the Keurig AND the coffees/extras (as soon as we can get it -as the person lives WELL over an hour away from us).

Next, we bought a San Disk MP3 player, also didnt work-sent it back. (But that we tested before Christmas though, so that was shipped back already).

Lastly- I was talking to my brother about all of this, and he received an e-reader from someone (not us) who bought it on Q, (I believe he said it was Pan Digital), also does not work.

Mainly we were SO embarrassed about the Keurig. Came off as though we give JUNK for gifts. We bought it because we love our Keurig, and our relative mentioned they would love one but nope it doesnt even filter the water down or work at all.

Please QVC get on the ball. This is just ridiculous to me. Whats going on with your items lately? We will no longer be buying anything bigger or electric again, sorry.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope that you will take this all into consideration and try and fix the problems as of late with your items.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles