Respected Contributor

Re: Disapointed in the past couple days shows

While I did buy the Halo for ourselves, per DH's request it was not a Christmas gift.

I do 90% of my Christmas gift shopping on line and this year none was from QVC.  They just don't offer what I am looking for.

Honored Contributor

Oh, Q is on tv?  LOL.  I didn't even tune in.  I received a dozen emails about the best-black-friday-ever this past week.  I looked at a couple and wasn't impressed at all.  

Honored Contributor

I don't even watch and rarely look at "items recently on air". I have lost interest, I guess.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I tuned in for a little while last night and it was Rick selling the Halo.  Seems like a good product but he was very animated, like he'd been drinking caffeinated coffee all night.

Respected Contributor

Who cares what percentage of time they spend on their value of the day???  I purchased both items you are referring to, so it's all good with ME!!

Honored Contributor

Not watching at all, any of it, until after the holidays.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

Who cares what percentage of time they spend on their value of the day???  I purchased both items you are referring to, so it's all good with ME!!

Hmmm, based on what we're seeing on these forums... not even to mention ratings and sales figures, it appears a lot of people care about boring, repetitive programming... One wonders, did it take eight or so hours focused on the same product to induce you to buy...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...