Disapointed in the past couple days shows

One day 80% of air time was the magnetic pouch.

Yesterday and today 80% has been the Halo.

Very disapointed !

Honored Contributor

Re: Disapointed in the past couple days shows

I'm saving lots of money by not buying any QVC stuff...it's boring!

Esteemed Contributor

The programming for the weekend is boring - too much electronics.

Honored Contributor

This partcular version of the Halo is extremely helpful... with the flashlight and the outlet as well as being stronger overall.... I bought one each for my two sons and one for us.  My only concern has been the reviews of the past ones where some just don't charge all the way or hold a charge.... so that's what I'll do first when I receive them.... to charge up all of them.....

But yes, I agree that SOOOO much air time is alotted to the TSVs.... like we just don't "get" what they are telling us so they have to ram it down our throats over and over again ... we get it.... we get it already.... LOL~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Tigger1313 wrote:

One day 80% of air time was the magnetic pouch.

Yesterday and today 80% has been the Halo.

Very disapointed !

I only watched about a minute if one presentation to see what it was just out of curiosity. How tacky. And the last thing a woman needs is extra bulk stuck to her waist and hips or waist and tummy! 

Honored Contributor

If you've been watching QVC very long,  you should have figured out by now that their new mode of operating

Is the infomercial style.   That's what they've become,  one big infomercial.   Find something else to watch. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Only the past couple days? Oh dear, I've been disappointed in QVC's programming for the better part of the past half a decade...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

QVC needs a lesson in "doorbusters"! Or maybe just a schooling in % off, even Target is taking 15% off this Sunday and Monday.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Frequent Contributor

DITTO😊

Trusted Contributor

I shopped on line and found good deals on things on Santa's list.  I was charged ZERO POSTAGE.  I have a play date with my grandson tomorrow but will shop Sunday and Monday.  Per their schedule it looks like I again will not be shopping at QVC.  I have also checked their non aired items.  Oh well.  Competition is great and other sites/stores want my money.  Tonight I am a happy shopper.