Regular Contributor

Disabled videos- please read and respond to get some action on this

I contacted customer service to complain about all the videos that have been disabled for "as is" items.  (I am referring to going back to check the "regular" item number that is in the description for the "as is" item)  When you go to check the item, that video is disabled and you are not able to view the item.  This has changed recently, as up until about 2 weeks ago, you could see the videos.  Customer service assured me that my "chat" notes would be passed along.  I told them that I would continue to post about this until something is done to allow customers to see the videos.  It is poor customer service, and if QVC doesn't want customers to purchase "as is" items, then they shouldn't offer them.  (You would think they would make it easier to purchase these, as they need to "unload" them- can't sell them as new.)

I purchase "as is" items frequently, and find it helpful to be able to see the videos to get ideas on fit and colors of clothing and demonstrations of cooking products.  If anyone else is frustrated by this, please respond to this post and maybe QVC will do something about it.  Thanks.