Contributor

Re: Directions to sign up for new board....

[ Edited ]

Just signed up - no problem! Same username.

Super Contributor

Well, I did. I was able to set up an account. Super easy. Thanks to all who set this up and made it so easy. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you - just signed up same user name "lovesallanimals"

Saw a few familiar names already.  I am so happy about this.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

@Iluvmygrands 

Kachina646 said to tell you to register on the new ProBoards.  She misses you and is not allowed to post on the QVC boards anymore or she would tell you herself.

Hurry up!

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I got partway through the registering process, but I don't understand the username thing.  It asks for a username twice, saying it will be what the forum members see.  Do I need to use two different names?  Or would I enter "geezerette" in both places?

@geezerette ....I need to know where to use my username "kittykatkay" in registrating,  Do I put it in the Proboards or put it in the q forum friends when I register?

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Sooner 

@Iluvmygrands 

Kachina646 said to tell you to register on the new ProBoards.  She misses you and is not allowed to post on the QVC boards anymore or she would tell you herself.

Hurry up!

@Carmie Tell her that made my day.  I miss her too!  AND I am registered as soonerlater!  It's me 2.0!  Woman Very Happy  More like 525.0. . . 

I've got some things going today--and hope to investigate more tomorrow!  Have fun and clear the path for me!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

I got partway through the registering process, but I don't understand the username thing.  It asks for a username twice, saying it will be what the forum members see.  Do I need to use two different names?  Or would I enter "geezerette" in both places?

@geezerette ....I need to know where to use my username "kittykatkay" in registrating,  Do I put it in the Proboards or put it in the q forum friends when I register?

@kittykatkay 

I just put it in both spots.

Valued Contributor

When trying to register. I was asked for my name & date of birth - after my email
Did you all give that info out?
Esteemed Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:
When trying to register. I was asked for my name & date of birth - after my email
Did you all give that info out?

@HB glamma 

No, I just gave my user name, which is the same as here and a fake birthdate.  I never give my real info.  

Honored Contributor

https://mellyg.proboards.com/board/1/general-discussion  

you can also go here and at the top right there is a log in 

and a register there.