Respected Contributor

Re: Ding dong - please make it stop!!

I must say I've not heard David say this phrase yet but venture to say it couldn't annoy me any more than hearing Jane yell "Fri-Yay! every time you turn around!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

I am still trying to figure out how putting your hands in the air and twirling around in a circle can be called a "dance".

Respected Contributor

It's been many many months since I have seen David. I quit watching when the kitchen show became the expensive food fest show. The frequent happy dance, and yum yum face, and the google eyes made me wonder if he was hosting a kid show. Sales may jump, but it also drives viewers away. I have never heard this new catch phrase, but that's because I never watch him anymore. The concept of moderation seems appropriate to apply here and would still give his faithful viewers what they like to see and lessen the annoyance for those who don't. Unfortunately, moderation is a concept that Q management does not apply, hence the incessant yelling of the Fri-Yay as well.

Frequent Contributor

Like many here, I do enjoy the cooking segments, but when then keep showing TSV that are not cooking items, get annoyed like most viewers.  I started watching the cooking shows on my laptop MUTED and set the laptp[ on a side table, and that keeps all the annoying and bothersome chatter quiet. This way, I watch other programs and I can keep an eye on kitchen showns, if/when I see something I might be interested in, then I can unmute the computer or just channel surf to QVC. 

Watching QVC this way has also cut down on unnecessary buying for me ... lol

Valued Contributor

I’ve not heard him say it either but he has a lot of things he needs to stop doing/saying. He’s become a channel changer for me.
Occasional Contributor

Don't watch his show then? 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

DING DONG !!!!! Stop whinning!! We have enough going on in thei world !!HA HA