Esteemed Contributor

Difference between social team and customer care email?

I have both and wondered if they are interchangeable or is one for particular issues ?  I usually send an email to social team.

Honored Contributor

Re: Difference between social team and customer care email?

@Kitty Galore.  The social team members are also board moderators.  They are super well-experienced customer service reps, more so than the people you get when you call CS.  It's never been mentioned, but I'd be surprised if they actually work for QVC.  We've never been informed anything about the scope of their duties.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Difference between social team and customer care email?

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore.  The social team members are also board moderators.  They are super well-experienced customer service reps, more so than the people you get when you call CS.  It's never been mentioned, but I'd be surprised if they actually work for QVC.  We've never been informed anything about the scope of their duties.

@Kachina624   Thanks !  I do find the social team very good at resolving issues promptly ,  certainly no issues with the team.  I'm always happy with replies with my issue.   I find I never call the regular Customer service as I used to .  Sometimes I don't feel they  are as helpful .