Valued Contributor

Did you see Nick Chavez

[ Edited ]

he looked great, loved his jacket, welcome back 

Valued Contributor

Nick has gone through so much and it is so wonderful to see him back with all his smiles and energy.....I hope and pray he can lick this horrible cancer.....he doesn't deserce this.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear that he is ill. Prayers for Nick.

Honored Contributor

He is doing great, finished his treatments. 

Honored Contributor

Nick is always so uplifting. So happy he is doing well! 

Contributor

Nick looks great, full of smiles and laughs.  His upbeat attitude will help get him through this.  Also, I LOVE his short hair!! It really suits him.

Respected Contributor

oh dear, I like Nick and he's one of my favorites. What kind of cancer did he have? Sending healing thoughts his way.

Honored Contributor

@kittycatmeow wrote:

Nick looks great, full of smiles and laughs.  His upbeat attitude will help get him through this.  Also, I LOVE his short hair!! It really suits him.

He must like it too, he said he has decided to keep it shorter. 

Super Contributor

I really miss the "old days" when Nick was a regular on QVC. He really helped me realize how to deal with my fine hair. At first I tried a couple of his products and they did not seem to help me much but then I began actually paying attention to his styling techniques and trying to duplicate them. Back then they gave him much more time to demonstrate. I have to admit it took me a few tries to start getting results but eventualliy I finally had what looked like much more hair than what I truly have. I know that hair products have gone in another direction since then but I still prefer Nick's products. I was disappointed in the change of Flocker but it does still work, just not quite as well. There are no other products on the market like it.

I hope he continues to do well. He is such a wonderful soul. Prayers for Nick.

Respected Contributor

I have used his "Plump and Thick" leave-in conditioner for years.  My hair was very thick, but gradually became less thick.

I highly recommend this product, as I have tried others, and nothing compares for me.

Hyacinth