Honored Contributor

It has always seemed to me that JC was pigeon-toed, but I thought it was something she couldn't help.  I know I was that way as a child and my parents worked with me, foot doctor and proper shoes to correct that.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't noticed that, but, is it a problem? 

I guess I've always assumed they're, standing, sitting, whatever, to be comfortable. I know I wouldn't want to be standing for 2-3 hours, with minimal moving around. 

Super Contributor
Well did you ever wonder why PJD stands with her feet so far and wide apart ? I just cant understand why a person would think that was attractive or how that would be comfortable.
Honored Contributor

I don't care how a person stands.... pigeon toed, straight towed, legs apart, legs together.  This shouldn't even be an issue. To each their own.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I don't care how a person stands.... pigeon toed, straight towed, legs apart, legs together.  This shouldn't even be an issue. To each their own.  

not an "issue",  I think the OP was just making an observation. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

And Kerstin always stands with the heel of one foot up and hands in her pockets.   I'm sure she is doing it to be cute..   

Esteemed Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

And Kerstin always stands with the heel of one foot up and hands in her pockets.   I'm sure she is doing it to be cute..   

.....and it fails miserably

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

.....and with her eyes looking into the monitor...

Valued Contributor

I've noticed that too with PJD.  To be honest, that's the way a lot of men stand.  

"I never changed, I just learned."