Trusted Contributor

Was checking to see if a Kirk's Folly earring came back in stock. I've had it on my wishlist since it sold out in its debut many months ago. The price was $41 when I put it in my wishlist. Well, the price has gone down, but it's still SOLD OUT! Way to make a sale! Offer something at a lower price when you don't even have it in stock. LOL!!

Kirks Folly Fascination Lever Back Earrings - J419125
Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa Y - That happens all the time in my wish list; currently, I have seven items that sold out during their initial airing but I was able to put on my list to watch for potential restocking, and they fluctuate in price frequently as sales events for their categories or brands come and go. I, too, wish they would just become available!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lisa Y - It may be they only had one or two pairs and someone snapped them up.  I'd keep checking, as they could well show up again.

The Kirk's Folly website has that pair of earrings (on sale for $14) but not in the color you want.  I tried to copy the photo and paste it here, but it isn't working.  The color they have left is in "warm autumn shades of citrine and earthy topaz."

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Did this really happen?

[ Edited ]

Has it occurred to you that maybe they are now sold out because the price went down, and people bought them before you noticed the price drop?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Has it occurred to you that maybe they are now sold out because the price went down, and people bought them before you noticed the price frop?

Has it ever occurred to you that you're a very rude person?

I won't even mention your spelling mistake. Now go ahead and run to the mods to report this like you always do 

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa Y wrote:

Was checking to see if a Kirk's Folly earring came back in stock. I've had it on my wishlist since it sold out in its debut many months ago. The price was $41 when I put it in my wishlist. Well, the price has gone down, but it's still SOLD OUT! Way to make a sale! Offer something at a lower price when you don't even have it in stock. LOL!!

Kirks Folly Fascination Lever Back Earrings - J419125

There are some Fascination lever back earrings on the KF website for $14.00. They are not the ones you wanted, but are quite pretty. 

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Has it occurred to you that maybe they are now sold out because the price went down, and people bought them before you noticed the price drop?

@Pearlee      I check my wishlist every day and every day I see Sold Out for these earrings. Even when I click on the sold out item, the message "This item is no longer available" pops up.  That means it was not back in stock to sell and probably won't be back.