Frequent Contributor

Re: Did anyone see Women with Control show with..

I rarely say anything so blunt on here but these type of comments really bug me and I just want to scream get over it! I watched the videos and the vendor and models all seemed to be having a lot of fun with it! I prefer the fun shows like this over the ones that just spit out facts and numbers the whole time. There are different shows for different people. It's fun to loosen up and shake your booty every once in awhile! You should try it! Even my grandmother who is in her 80s has been known to boogie every once in awhile! Life is full of things you have to take seriously, pants that make your booty look better aren't one of them, so lighten up and have a little fun!! <3

Trusted Contributor

@Kelseyrr wrote:

I rarely say anything so blunt on here but these type of comments really bug me and I just want to scream get over it! I watched the videos and the vendor and models all seemed to be having a lot of fun with it! I prefer the fun shows like this over the ones that just spit out facts and numbers the whole time. There are different shows for different people. It's fun to loosen up and shake your booty every once in awhile! You should try it! Even my grandmother who is in her 80s has been known to boogie every once in awhile! Life is full of things you have to take seriously, pants that make your booty look better aren't one of them, so lighten up and have a little fun!! <3

Amen!  Albany had Renee in stitches..  They interacted in sync and  with ease.  The only thing good I can say about the op is that it may encourage more viewers to tune in to Albany's shows and smile a while.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the video. I did notice a little irritation but it looks like it all ended well. I would like to have see. The lighter colored pants instead of the darker so I could see the inseam, even on the smoke they didn't show. I have bought her leggings before and they are my favorite, wear them all the time in the winter and the black doesn't fade.
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the video and thought it was ridiculous.  How unprofessional can you get?  I should have counted the times Renee said butt.

Super Contributor

never watch Renee, Ugghh 

Valued Contributor

They are both tasteless. Deserve each other.

Honored Contributor

I want the shoes Albany was wearing.

Trusted Contributor

I love Albany 's shoes!!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bunjetto wrote:

yes exactly.  You can watch A251144 video.  Maybe I'm wrong.

At how many minutes ... ?
Edit:
Okay, just scrolled 2 min. B4 the end.  They looked like they were having FUN.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kelseyrr ...never said anything about a "booty" shake.  All I said was "I" thought Renee was frustrated in Albany over talking.  

Sorry if you read what I wrote other than what I said.  

No thought is worth thinking.....