Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone see Albany on Evine this morning?

I don't watch live.  Don't know who Albany is.  I  am sure she will have an audience on Evine.  Not my place to shop.  Too many watches  LOL.  

Respected Contributor

I always thought Albany was absolutely beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@Sunnycorle

What does Hippocrates have to do with it? You lost me there.

@libbyannE, I'm thinking that @Sunnycorle meant hypocrites. Maybe auto-correct.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@Sunnycorle

Hippocrates was the father of medicine.  Do you by any chance mean hypocrite??   

Esteemed Contributor

@Sunnycorle

Hippocrates was the father of medicine.  Do you by any chance mean hypocrite??   

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3

Albany was never a favorite of mine.  She was loud and talked too much and too fast but does anyone know why she left?    I wonder how people can jst pick up and move like it’s no big deal.   She left a California to move to PA now she’s in Minnesota

Honored Contributor

@lousgirl84 wrote:

@suzyQ3

Albany was never a favorite of mine.  She was loud and talked too much and too fast but does anyone know why she left?    I wonder how people can jst pick up and move like it’s no big deal.   She left a California to move to PA now she’s in Minnesota

Sorry, @Teddixat, but I haven't a clue. My post was just commenting on a likely reason for a poster having used the wrong word.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Did Albany actually say she moved her family to Minnesota?  Or just flew there for this 1 appearance? 

Either way, I never minded her as a host.  I pay more attention to the product being offered anyway.

Super Contributor

wrote:

she posted a photo on instagram. wishing her good luck and much success no matter who she is working for or working with.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeA7HpEhm9U/

Great picture. Beautiful hair, Beautiful smile👍

Respected Contributor

Saw her. Love her. Evine isn't in HIGH DEF...but she looked gorgeous as always. Healthy, slender, and glowy skin for days. She is a classy girl and fun to watch!