Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone see Albany on Evine this morning?

@sunchildSo glad you posted this.. I did not know.  

Have gotten some quality items for evine and love shopping with Albany.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if this is a "test" or she has moved her family to Minneapolis. At least she went from cold to cold instead of hot to cold, climate wise. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@sunchild wrote:
She was representing Bronzeallure but I missed it. Just curious if anyone saw her and what they thought. Thanks!

@sunchild Yes, I saw her.  Actually she's a rep for Toscana Italiano jewelry line.  She said she she'll be back on for Evine's 5pm show toda

@Caaareful Shopper

Thanks for the information.  I'd like to see her!

Respected Contributor

Yes.  Junk is an unfortunate word.  Big difference from stuff.  Lets be happy for Lisa and wll other women like her who show some entraprenurial spirit.

Honored Contributor

@newagain888888 wrote:

I thought Albany did a terrific job this morning on Evine. In fact, at times, she seemed noticeably sharper and more professional than the host she was working with today. Her demeanor was lively but natural as she showcased the various pieces. I liked the interesting information about the Italian jewelry styles she shared. Her opinions seemed well thought out. She was perfectly poised, showing courtesy and humor at all the right moments. She looked lovely too and perhaps a little softer. There were close-ups as she modeled one particular necklace that had segments that hung in three different lengths. Albany’s top was semi low-cut so when the camera focused, it showcased the shimmering gold chain, Albany’s flawless alabaster skin, and what we now know is her voluptuous figure! You can check out the video Toscana Italiana 20 inch 3-strand necklace (item #165-181).

Other shopping channels would not put up with a host behaving in the manner Albany did while she was on QVC.   Couldn't believe some of what came out of her mouth.  It wasn't fit for family programming.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Watching a video , AI seemed to tone down her accent and mannerism on Evine.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@temptations fan wrote:

I am watching her now and I think she is much more toned down than she was on QVC. I didn't mind her on the Q but sometimes she was a bit much. She was much more professional today. I am not a jewelery shopper but I watched a little to see how she did and I thought she was very good.

I was going through channels just a little while ago, and stopped on that channel.  The camera was on the jewelry table, and I didn't see who was talking.  Then I saw her and the host.  I was so surprised.  I didn't recognize her voice at all!  She was talking so softly.  She looks good, she still has the long red hair.  But, if that's what she wants to do, I wish her a lot of luck.  

Frequent Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler
Albany on Evine
Spoiler
She is not a new show host on the show she is just representing the jewlery.
Respected Contributor

And what happened to her Southern accent?

Honored Contributor

I saw her. She did come across much more calm and refined on Evine.  I thought she still had the accent, it just wasn't as pronounced as it was on QVC.  Maybe because she was calmer?  Maybe she's trying to get rid of it? 

I thought she looked fabulous.  I also thought she and Wendy, the host, did a good job together.