Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone see Albany on Evine this morning?

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I didn't know Albany left QVC.  I always liked her presentations.  she will be missed.

@Sunnycorle Albany has been gone over a year.

Honored Contributor

No, I'm sorry I missed it.  But thanks for telling us about it.

Esteemed Contributor

Albany is not involved in LR's sofa shopping channel, they're friends and Albany joined LR and her assistant Katie on their last jaunt to Italy. But David Markstein is involved now if you remember him from being a jewelry rep on QVC. Initially LR was sitting on her sofa presenting her "stuff" which is how that nickname "sofa shopping channel" came about.

New Contributor

I did see her. She was showing Toscana jewelry when I saw her. She was very nice.

Regular Contributor

I thought Albany did a terrific job this morning on Evine. In fact, at times, she seemed noticeably sharper and more professional than the host she was working with today. Her demeanor was lively but natural as she showcased the various pieces. I liked the interesting information about the Italian jewelry styles she shared. Her opinions seemed well thought out. She was perfectly poised, showing courtesy and humor at all the right moments. She looked lovely too and perhaps a little softer. There were close-ups as she modeled one particular necklace that had segments that hung in three different lengths. Albany’s top was semi low-cut so when the camera focused, it showcased the shimmering gold chain, Albany’s flawless alabaster skin, and what we now know is her voluptuous figure! You can check out the video Toscana Italiana 20 inch 3-strand necklace (item #165-181).

Honored Contributor

she posted a photo on instagram. wishing her good luck and much success no matter who she is working for or working with.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeA7HpEhm9U/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never watched much of Albany because I couldn't take all the "stars and garters" comments. Having said that I am glad that she found something because I never did believe that she quit to take care of and spend more time with her family.

Her trip to Italy with Lisa could have been just a happy coincidence - a trip with an old friend and a new job selling Italian jewelery for a competitor.

Contributor

I am watching her now and I think she is much more toned down than she was on QVC. I didn't mind her on the Q but sometimes she was a bit much. She was much more professional today. I am not a jewelery shopper but I watched a little to see how she did and I thought she was very good.

Respected Contributor

@bbydol wrote:

Wow SeaMaiden... that response is the exact opposite of your MLK quote about being positive

And that is just why I usually pass up any comments from this poster ...

Trusted Contributor

i just watched the video now. wow, she looks different!