Trusted Contributor

Did anyone else notice this?

When I click on an item that I see offered in several colors, only the one in the picture is  on the computer is shown. For example, if I'm looking at a green shirt on a model in the pix, but now want to see it in pink, the color of the shirt doesn't change. One pix with one color. How am I supposed to know if I like a color of an item if I only see the little color swatch circle? This makes no sense. I use an iPad and have never had trouble before. I could always change the color before. Strange.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Did anyone else notice this?

I have been having the same problem. When clicking on a color option it will not show the color. Only shows the color when first looking at the item. The other colors will come up.

Respected Contributor

I find that this happens when I have cookies turned off in my browser. This started happening to me about 6 months ago, I think. So now, I use cookies on this site.  I don’t know if that is your problem or not, but it’s worth checking your settings.

Honored Contributor

On my MacBook Pro, for some odd reason, I first have to let the video play a second and then I can click on the different colors.  (The pictures replace the video.). (Kind of hard to explain, sorry!)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's been happening to me on the mobile site for a while. It sometimes takes me 2+ tries to get the color to changeg, but so far it has always worked if I keep tapping or clicking.

Trusted Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

I find that this happens when I have cookies turned off in my browser. This started happening to me about 6 months ago, I think. So now, I use cookies on this site.  I don’t know if that is your problem or not, but it’s worth checking your settings.

I didn't know that. I will check to see if my cookies are on or off. Thank you @Hippiified

Respected Contributor

But I do agree with others that it is very slow to change colors lately.

Honored Contributor

I tap around and eventually, the colors change.

Frequent Contributor

I have been experiencing the same problem but only on the qvc site. Very frustrating. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa Y

I found that if I enter a size first and then a color it changes.