Frequent Contributor

Did anyone else notice the interchange between Jill and Kourtney?

It was an awkward moment.  Jill was subbing last night and when Kourtney came on to share some of the duties Jill asked her if she was a host.....Kourtney said yes and then went off to present a handbag.  The whole thing was odd. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone else notice the interchange between Jill and Kourtney?

Probably just a lack in communications.  Believe Jill had 3 hour duty - may not have realized she was done (for the day).

Respected Contributor

Rick and Courtney have a new show on every Sunday evening.  Don't know where Rick was but Jill was filling in for him.  She surely knows that Courtney is a host and has been around for a couple of years.  Maybe they have never worked together before.  I was watching the beginning of the show but must have missed the exchange.  I wasn't paying that much attention though.

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

Rick and Courtney have a new show on every Sunday evening.  Don't know where Rick was but Jill was filling in for him.  She surely knows that Courtney is a host and has been around for a couple of years.  Maybe they have never worked together before.  I was watching the beginning of the show but must have missed the exchange.  I wasn't paying that much attention though.

Sad news @KentuckyWoman , Rick's mother, passed.  That's why there have been hosts filling in for him last minute since last week.

Rick's FB post on Feb. 15:

"With much sadness and much love, I wanted to share the passing of our dear mom, Phyllis. She had the best smile, loved so many people, and she loved QVC! She now joins her sweetheart in heaven, her husband of 61 years. Rest In Peace Phyllis. We love you mommy!😊🙏🙏❤️"

Honored Contributor

I am guessing she meant are you the host.  They probably didn't do a lot of prep and Jill didn't who did which items.  Jill usually works alone.

Respected Contributor

Well, that is strange because at the end of Jill's show before Q The Deals, Jill said that Courtney Khondabi was coming up.  So why would she ask Courtney if she was a host.  Jill is not one of my favs for many reasons.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the exchange.  Could it be that Jill was joking and asked Courtney if she was a host because she has never worked with her and doesn't really see her?  Jill has a very dry sense of humor and sometimes I don't think people always get when she's joking. 

Respected Contributor

I don't believe Jill meant anything derogatory.

Respected Contributor

She is a new host!