Regular Contributor

Re: Did anyone catch Amy wearing torn jeans on Inspired Style?

On 3/2/2015 baker said:

In my opinion Amy is young, thin and hip and can wear any thing.

I agree.
Regular Contributor

On 3/5/2015 NJ4Jays said:

the toes hanging over the top of the shoes are called ""curbfellers"" a name my husband uses when he is so turned off by the sight of women leading the way with there toes

Now that is funny! As if people can't tell your shoes are too small.
Honored Contributor

On 3/3/2015 depglass said:

If these jeans are so darn cool, why isn't QVC offering them? Its like they don't have the courage of their convictions. And as far as the shoe size goes, she has to wear what they give her.

According to another poster who called QVC, they are her shoes, not QVC's merchandise. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

I read on another thread that each host has their own stylist. It showed pictures of four, and one was Amy's. So now l know who's responsible for the jeans-with-the-gaping-hole-in-one-knee she wore for the debut of Inspired Style on Monday evening.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I thought she looked awesome. Love the look. A refreshing look from the elastic waste pants . Love the shoes too.
Occasional Contributor

On 3/6/2015 Pecky said: I thought she looked awesome. Love the look. A refreshing look from the elastic waste pants . Love the shoes too.

Agreed! QVC, and it's viewers, are in desperate need of distinguishing "fashion" from "apparel". Sadly, it is now probably inevitable that we'll see those dreaded elastic waist "crop" pants (puh-leeeeeze! it's "croppED", not "crop") in a distressed finish on an upcoming episode of "PM Style" (the ultimate contradiction).

Honored Contributor

I am in my 60s and don't care if she wears torn jeans or daisy dukes. I want to see decent products at bargain prices. Since I rarely find those at Q these days, I rarely watch.

Respected Contributor

I love the torn jeans look as long as it's not overdone. I think they look good on all ages.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

I think that the distressed jeans look is ok. What is strange is that QVC doesn't even sell them or any other distressed jeans as they are clearly going for a younger demographic. I have a few pairs of distressed jeans which I bought from bricks and mortar stores but one of the pairs of distressed jeans I own is by C.J. Cookie Johnson and she's also an HSN vendor. If QVC wants to be seen as more hip, then sell the types of clothing and shoes that you want your young hosts to wear. Amy wore her own shoes but she could have been wearing the cute Clarks wedge sandals that she was selling instead.

Contributor

She looked absolutely adorable... the Q should sell those jeans, especially if they want to attract younger viewers!