Respected Contributor

Re: Did You Get "The Survay???"

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

No, I didn't get the survey.

Sorry, I thought it looked funny.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

JMOThose surveys are for the Q's benefit, not yours. Just think of all the info they get from reading these forums. We pay a big price for our opinions here at the QVC forums, but since it doesn't hurt us as far as we know, we go along with it just so we can be heard and get info ourselves.

You are right!

Respected Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

@Jackhound Mom Good for you, so many people complain, including me, but I end up ordering anyway, and I've had an issue come up with almost every order.  Maybe soon I'll grow some muscle. thanks for sharing. 

Thanks!  It was hard because Q has many things I like but tracking returns that take weeks, asking for price adjustments, dragging returns (damaged) to the PO  and on and on.  Suggestions falling on deaf ears too.  If you get tired you will probably follow suit.  Happy shopping to you Iris wherever you find what you love and love what you find Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Jackhound Mom  Was this a phone call this afternoon from a PA number? If so, I didn't recognize the number and ignored it. 

Hi @BirkiLady 

Mine came to me on e-mail.  Maybe some are by phone.  Please let us know if you get another call and it was QVC.  Thanks!

Cathy

Respected Contributor

The" Dear Friend" post is to you @butterfly123  I was so excited to see you I forgot to adress you by name.  

XO

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom 

Yes, DH and I are fine. Did you finish your house and are you enjoying your neighborhood?

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123Honey, we love our neighborhood!!!  I don't know if this house will ever be finished.  One of our past neighbors moved from "crazyville" to here after he helped us move 5 bigh pieces of furniture and checked out this over 55 community.  He says more of his friends are selling and moving here also!  Can you believe we have been here for 1 year as of July 1st?

How are doing in your place?  Did you ever get a dog?  Scooter uses her backyard now and we taught her 2 tricks, sit and lay down.  It's the cutest thing.  

See you again soon pal!

Love,  Cathy

Respected Contributor

I got survey at least 4 weeks ago and it asked a lot of questions on where I shop and my preferences on return methods. Not any real chance to elaborate and it took about 10-15 minutes.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Did You Get "The Survey???"

I agree that returns take a long time before it's acknowledged that they have received the product.  I have gotten notice as much as 3 months after it was sent back with their label!  When the US Mail tells me the day it is picked up that it is on it's way.  I have seen the order sit in queue for four days before it tells me it's shipped.  Recently I sent a message to customer service wanting to know way something was still "in process" after four days.  I did not get a reply only saw the next day it was shipped.  Then when I did receive it, it was the wrong color and the glass was broken and they had taped it.  So QVC so much for your customer service and quality.  You had to know that it was broken since you wrapped tape around it.  I get better service at Walmart.