Respected Contributor

I got a 10 minute survay from QVC and answered all questions.  I was hoping they would ask me why I closed my Q card and have stopped shopping with them but they didn't.  I would have given them an ear full.

Writing this only to save others from thinking like I did that they would get a chance to let the company know what is unacceptable.  They really wanted to know where I shop, etc.  If you want them to know that then the survay is for you.

Miss you all and wish you all well,

Hugs to Butterfly and friends, if you see this

Heart Cathy

Honored Contributor

Re: Did You Get "The Survay???"

@Jackhound Mom 

Thank for the hugs. I hope you, DH and Scooter are well. Please visit on Positive’s when you have a chance. We miss you.

Hugs, 

🦋

Esteemed Contributor

No, I didn't get the survey.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

No, I didn't get the survey.

@Anonymous032819 

Just an FYI. @Jackhound Mom has medical issues with her eyes.

Thank you 

Honored Contributor

JMOThose surveys are for the Q's benefit, not yours. Just think of all the info they get from reading these forums. We pay a big price for our opinions here at the QVC forums, but since it doesn't hurt us as far as we know, we go along with it just so we can be heard and get info ourselves.

Regular Contributor

@Jackhound Mom Good for you, so many people complain, including me, but I end up ordering anyway, and I've had an issue come up with almost every order.  Maybe soon I'll grow some muscle. thanks for sharing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackhound Mom  Was this a phone call this afternoon from a PA number? If so, I didn't recognize the number and ignored it. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

@Jackhound Mom Good for you, so many people complain, including me, but I end up ordering anyway, and I've had an issue come up with almost every order.  Maybe soon I'll grow some muscle. thanks for sharing. 

I got tired of having to babysit my account and finally gave up.  I haven't ordered in over a month - almost two months. It sure has cut down on the headaches and my language has cleaned up nicely. Now I only swear at the cable company. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@ChouChou wrote:

@Iris in bloom wrote:

I got tired of having to babysit my account and finally gave up.  I haven't ordered in over a month - almost two months. It sure has cut down on the headaches and my language has cleaned up nicely. Now I only swear at the cable company. Smiley LOL

That made me chuckle, thanks!

Respected Contributor

Dear Friend,

Thanks for defending me!  You all should have seen the words I Did change, lol!  It's not just my eyes it's my 65 year old brain with a cyst/tumor.  Spelling is not my strong suit but I have other good qualities, lol.

Yes, I miss you all and think good thoughts and prayers every time I am here.  Dennis & Scooter are fine and I will stop by.  I must look to see if you are doing weekly/monthly Positives.

How are you and DH?

Big hug,

C