Valued Contributor

i just picked up a "readable voice message" (Comcast) from a person thanking me for being a valued customer of QVC and asking me to call a phone number for jo Jo's chocolate. I am suspicious because the grammar was almost identical to the scams most of us are subjected to. The phone number was our land line that I don't use (it's for my dh).  Curious. 

Valued Contributor

To make my message more clear, the phone number I was asked to call about my order of jojo' chocolate which I have never heard of was from the 805 area code, not mine. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds Fishy to me.  I would contat CS incase it is a scam and they get other calls reguarding it.   Don't call them back.  Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

I don't think that QVC has a call center in Ventura county LOL. DId you call CS? 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

QVC certainly DOES sell JoJos chocolates..Jojo is a cancer patient who makes chocolate bars with added protein...

QVC Customer Care

@Raider Fan wrote:

i just picked up a "readable voice message" (Comcast) from a person thanking me for being a valued customer of QVC and asking me to call a phone number for jo Jo's chocolate. I am suspicious because the grammar was almost identical to the scams most of us are subjected to. The phone number was our land line that I don't use (it's for my dh).  Curious. 

@Raider Fan Please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to take a look at your account. 

Valued Contributor

If the Q does sell the chocolate, why did the Q give them my telephone number. The Q has had my land line number for 19 years at this house and I have never gotten a call from them before. I haven't called CS but I will. Thanks everyone. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have bee getting so many telemarketing calls lately.   None fron Q but it is getting old!  Cable and Verizon wireless said the names are coming from other countries, even though we are seeing them coming from the US.  This country is getting so unsecure anymore.  The worst part is that they both told me nothing can be done about it. 

Frequent Contributor

I received a phone call about this same item on my landline yesterday.  I wasn't sure if person said they no longer sell on QVC.  Said to call a number and use QVC as way to get price break.  Something like that.  The girls voice sounded really young.  I just deleted the message.

Honored Contributor

Put the number into Google and see what comes up.... many times it's already known as a fishing number.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*