Trusted Contributor

Re: Did I understand correctly? The boards are being discontinued?

I wonder if we will still have access to the QVCSocialTeam.com. They were always so helpful.  I hope they realize how many people will be negatively affected.  Of course they are not responsible for posters well being, maybe we bitched too much.

Respected Contributor

great timing! FB is down for some reason currently. 60 minute report ?

Honored Contributor

Deep depression? Living with real depression is the real deal of that. I am sure you will miss people and things you enjoy here. But there can be other things in life to fill that void.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Yes FB, Instagram and a few others have been down all day. Some say Gmail is too. Im not sure.

There is time to make a group for everyone from here to join. There are other sites for groups not just Facebook.

Im in the q facebook and it is boring and mostly ppl modeling clothes they bought!

Nothing like the fun and friends on the other boards here like Among friends.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

... There is time to make a group for everyone from here to join. There are other sites for groups not just Facebook.

Do tell @CherryHugs - I might consider creating a Group for us, if it's not too difficult or expensive.

Honored Contributor

I would only go on a free site Smiley Happy Groups io are easy to use. I own a group there for Christmas and Winter things. I dont have the pay version of a group there.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
Omg I can't believe this! I'm not on facebook. Goodbye everyone!😭

@bobby5 

All business FB are public.  You just click and read.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

here is the page that mentions it AND gives you links to four official qvc groups.

We’re Here for You! — QVC.com

@sunshine45   HERE FOR YOU? Really? Many people depended on this forum for company during COVID and other times they needed support. Cutting off the forums is a BIG mistake. There are people who don't get out and need this as a fun outlet. I think sales will drop. Time will tell.

Respected Contributor

Well, I will miss all of you. I never was on Facebook and don’t intend to start now.

Thanks for all the good advice, shopping tips and fun over the last 20 years.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

here is the page that mentions it AND gives you links to four official qvc groups.

We’re Here for You! — QVC.com

@sunshine45   HERE FOR YOU? Really? Many people depended on this forum for company during COVID and other times they needed support. Cutting off the forums is a BIG mistake. There are people who don't get out and need this as a fun outlet. I think sales will drop. Time will tell.

@Shanus 

it may or may not.....yes, time will tell.

honestly though, i would be surprised if even half of the people on these boards currently even shop with qvc anymore......and many of them are quick to say it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein