Honored Contributor

Did I see this right? (New Show)

I can't remember if it was on David's Instagram, tv ad or email :

Rick Doelmier (sp) is going to be hosting a new show called: " Empty Nester ... with Rick".

that seems like a weird show to me as most empty nesters are thnking about "downsizing & purging" vs "buying more".

Did anyone else see this promo?  I don't watch a lot of "live" shows so maybe I saw it during a commercial.  I see QVC is now advertising on prime channels.  

Super Contributor

Re: Did I see this right? (New Show)

Seems to be a Facebook "show" unless they've changed to format and plan to make a show on air with it. I'm not on Facebook but, this came up first when I searched for it. I haven't heard the speak of it. Though, I could completely envision this as a  show. Maybe cooking gadgets that specialize in smaller portions instead of the ones that could feed an army, organization items, etc.. 

fullsizeoutput_2261.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

It's not a new show.  QVC has recorded several videos of hosts, with varying topics.  They are placed on QVC's FB page, the QVC youtube channel, and the host's own FB page.  Rick is just letting people know about it, including the link for his interview recorded by QVC.

I watched it a few days ago.  It's a different, real, side of Rick, and it's a great video. 

Honored Contributor

As much as I love and enjoy my family, it took me 10 minutes to adjust to being an empty nester.  Shows like these make me chuckle.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart  OMG your comment made me laugh so hard!  Awesome. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️

Honored Contributor

No didn't see this promo and won't be watching anything RD does---he drives me insane !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I can't remember if it was on David's Instagram, tv ad or email :

Rick Doelmier (sp) is going to be hosting a new show called: " Empty Nester ... with Rick".

that seems like a weird show to me as most empty nesters are thnking about "downsizing & purging" vs "buying more".

Did anyone else see this promo?  I don't watch a lot of "live" shows so maybe I saw it during a commercial.  I see QVC is now advertising on prime channels.  

@homedecor1   More power to him, but I will be watching any other channel.

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone I guess I saw this on FB!  Didn't realize it was a FB show vs regular show.

Either way -- I still have NOT mastered the skills of "empty nester" or 'downsizing"...

lol!!