Respected Contributor

Didn't this forum used to have a link that allowed you to zoom up to the top of a page if you wanted to? Or am I confusing this with another site?

Anyway, it'd be nice to have that option.

Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2   If you want to back up , click the red Q up in the left corner.  scrolll to top of your page here and yu will see it.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe

thank you, I did not know this either.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did I imagine this?

[ Edited ]

@insomniac2, @BalletBabe, @panda1234,  There's a "top of page" feature that shows up only if there are a few replies to a post and if you've moved down the page a bit.    I noticed it was missing this morning when I used my iPad, but after I cleared cookies and website data and reopened the browser the feature returned.

I'll add a screen shot to show the the feature...  it appears with the word "TOP" inside a circle:

image.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo

thanks, that I did know.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

DooBDoo, I've looked on several full pages of posts, scrolling down to the very bottom, and the encircled word "TOP" is nowhere to be found.

It's only been missing today.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@insomniac2 wrote:

DooBDoo, I've looked on several full pages of posts, scrolling down to the very bottom, and the encircled word "TOP" is nowhere to be found.

It's only been missing today.

@insomniac2, Did you try deleting browser cookies/cache/website data and relaunching the browser? That's what I had to do with my iPad to restore the feature.  (Be sure you have the most current browser version, too.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Oh--it's back!

Thank you, QVC.

Honored Contributor

insomniac2 wrote:

Oh--it's back!

Thank you, QVC.

Hi, @insomniac2!   I'm glad it's working for you now!

Honored Contributor

'Sometimes you see it, and sometimes you don't'.........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).