Frequent Contributor

Did I hear Amy correctly that she uses botox?

She was talking to Lori Goldstein and showing an old pic of the two, and she said she couldn't smile that big anymore due to her use of botox.

What am I missing?  Why does someone that pretty need botox?.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did I hear Amy correctly that she uses botox?

Young people get Botox to keep from getting wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

@FishandSnail wrote:

She was talking to Lori Goldstein and showing an old pic of the two, and she said she couldn't smile that big anymore due to her use of botox.

What am I missing?  Why does someone that pretty need botox?.

Usually Botox gives you a telltale *Joker's* smile, if you get it around your mouth.  

Trusted Contributor

The use of botox seems to be a growing trend among young women, and they seem to think of it as just another beauty treatment.

Yes, my niece in her early thirties has done it--it seems to be advertised as wrinkle prevention.

This is probably the result of social media where every woman wants to look perfect on screen!

Respected Contributor

IMO that is absoutely ridiculous.  Amy is much too young to begin messing with Botox already.  Thinking you have to look perfect is carrying beauty much too far.  I think it just gives your face an artificial look.  Amy looks young enough to be a kid without subjecting herself to these chemicals.

Not wanting to brag because it is not anything I did - just genetics, but I am 78 and you really have to look close to find any wrinkles I might have - they are very minimal but I would rather have some than a plastic looking face.

My primary care doctor's office is now giving Botox injections.  That sure was a surprise to me to see that posting in her office.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it's true; Amy has mentioned it on-air before.  The hosts must be frantic to keep their young looks, so they can compete and stay ahead of the good-looking "young-uns" coming along. 

Respected Contributor

Seems botox is such a common cosmetic procedure that it's given no more thought than putting on makeup, or getting a haircut.

I even noticed a sign at my dentist's office during my last visit. They're doing botox, too. Get your teeth whitened and botox in one sitting. Simply irresistible ... 

Valued Contributor

Botox is also used for a cure of migraine headaches. It has been successful for this use.

Honored Contributor

Amy looks young enough to be a kid because of heredity, taking care of herself, and she regularly gets Botox.  She has mentioned getting Botox a few times in the past; I've heard her say it at least 3 or 4 years ago.  By the way, Amy is in her early 40's.  

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone have valid proof that Courtney had major facial work done?  Or is this all pure speculation?

DRUNKS, CHILDREN and LEGGINGS...ALWAYS TELLS THE TRUTH. (unknown)