Respected Contributor

Did Black Friday for QVC start yet or...

Is it going to start? I keep seeing things like "Preview for Black Friday." Does that mean QVC's Black Friday hasn't started yet and we're getting a preview of it or has QVC's Black Friday already started?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Re: Did Black Friday for QVC start yet or...

Isn't Black Friday the day (Friday) after Thanksgiving only ? So everything prior is just leading up to that. Black Friday is supposedly the biggest shopping day of the year, kicking off Christmas shopping.

Respected Contributor

On 11/23/2014 Mrs Grace said:

Isn't Black Friday the day (Friday) after Thanksgiving only ? So everything prior is just leading up to that. Black Friday is supposedly the biggest shopping day of the year, kicking off Christmas shopping.

I see. Thank you. Smile I thought maybe QVC's Black Friday started early because some stores are doing Black Friday early. I think that's what I heard anyway. Thanks again.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Everyday is Black Friday around here...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

And once the actual Black Friday hits, you'll hardly notice a blip in the screen (or the pricing), except it'll probably be even more boring than usual, if that's even possible...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I think stevieb may be correct......alas!

Honored Contributor

On 11/24/2014 stevieb said:

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

And once the actual Black Friday hits, you'll hardly notice a blip in the screen (or the pricing), except it'll probably be even more boring than usual, if that's even possible...

I received an email this morning from the Q - "8 Black Friday TSV Previews - Shop Early!" I was nonplussed with the selections. And eight?? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 11/24/2014 MJ 12 said:
On 11/24/2014 stevieb said:

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I received an email this morning from the Q - "8 Black Friday TSV Previews - Shop Early!" I was nonplussed with the selections. And eight?? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Oh my yes, the Q really knows the art of promotion... Hope you weren't overwhelmed by the magnificent eight...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...