Honored Contributor

Re: Did Alberti really tell people to buy a Halo flashlight for every room in the house?!?!

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

I watched the video and he didn't tell people to buy a Halo flashlight for every room in the house.

During the presentation of  the Secure Brite set, he said " I always say you should keep a flashlight and a pair of scissors in every room."

@qbetzforreal - Thank you for setting the record straight.  It would be nice if someone who starts a thread, got the information correct to begin with.

And having said that, we keep flashlights in every room, and the basement and garage.  We have power outages all the time.  We don't want to be running around in the dark looking for one.  As for cellphone flashlights, as some have suggested, they're fine for minimal use but we reserve our phone for emergency contacts in those circumstances.

And - LOL - we also have scissors in every room bar one (and the basement and garage)!  Again, we want things handy where we are, not having to run around (especially with scissors), room to room.

Different strokes for different folks.  Woman Wink 

(The purpose of the thread though was just to take a potshot at Alberti, so I guess it accomplished that.)

Contributor

Re: Did Alberti really tell people to buy a Halo flashlight for every room in the house?!?!

I agree... Do not like their sales pitch..

How about I own one in every color ?

How about it is flying out the door?

How about there are 1,000 people on the phone..... grab it now.

How about the easy pays will be gone or the price will go up tonight.... 

Really! I am smarter than that... Case in point  The joan rivers TSV coat .. They said get in now, the price will go up tonight.... sorry ,,, it is stilll the sale price.

Sorry I had to rant... 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm sorry but is this the flashlight and car starter combo that was sold for $60.00?  Why on Earth would you need a car starter in every room of your house?

We have flashlights all over the place.  Not $60.00 flashlights and a car starter.  That's ludicrous.  

@Lipstickdiva- He didn't say it.  He was talking about the Secure Brite set of 4 which is 21.50.  The OP was incorrect.

@qbetzforreal   Thanks for the real info.  

DH made sure we have flashlights in every room.  And we own two IRobots! 

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~