Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did Alberti really tell people to buy a Halo flashlight for every room in the house?!?!

I have a flashlight in every room of my house.

Valued Contributor

Re: Did Alberti really tell people to buy a Halo flashlight for every room in the house?!?!

I have a proper flashlight or two but I suppose, like most people nowadays, I use the light on my phone for all casual flashlight usage and that's always on hand. 

You still need flashlights for serious use of course but I would have thought the general market for flashlights has taken a hit since the advent of smartphones.

Honored Contributor

And why is that a problem?  The hosts are salespeople.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

We also have flashlights scattered throughout the rooms and floors of our home.  They come in handy when the electricity goes out, when others are sleeping, or to find a lost earring in the carpet.

But, even more than flashlights, DH loves the little lanterns. Last year I bought him V37552, the five mini lantern set (metallic color) as a stocking stuffer.  The lights are very bright and the set is quite economical in cost.

By the way, I really, really like Alberti as a host, but I only buy what I want when I want. 

@FancyPhillyshopper 

YES!  Aren't those lanterns the best ever?  I have the large and the small.

Gave them as gifts and they were all received by campers, hunters and dog walkers!

The magnet is great, we keep it on the garage fridge and grab it to walk the pups.

I gave them to my son in the Army, many deployments require tent sleeping!  UGH!

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

I watched the video and he didn't tell people to buy a Halo flashlight for every room in the house.

During the presentation of  the Secure Brite set, he said " I always say you should keep a flashlight and a pair of scissors in every room."

Why on earth would I need scissors in every room????

For protection?  For a rush haircut?

Don't get it, but I never watch him anyways.

Honored Contributor

I have mini flashlights bought en masse on amazon, to keep one everywhere I travel in the house, but I have misplaced so many that I had to order more, lol.  They shine brightly, and I have found many tems by shining one into closets, cupboards, etc.

Honored Contributor

Flameless candles are wonderful when the power goes off, in addition to flashlights.

Honored Contributor

Yes, LED lanterns are handy.  And fairly lightweight.  

We have two, and another square-ish regular bulb flashlight that could be called a lantern, I guess.  Very bright light.  Great for stairs in the dark.  A gift in the 1980's or so.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry but is this the flashlight and car starter combo that was sold for $60.00?  Why on Earth would you need a car starter in every room of your house?

We have flashlights all over the place.  Not $60.00 flashlights and a car starter.  That's ludicrous.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm sorry but is this the flashlight and car starter combo that was sold for $60.00?  Why on Earth would you need a car starter in every room of your house?

We have flashlights all over the place.  Not $60.00 flashlights and a car starter.  That's ludicrous.  

@Lipstickdiva- He didn't say it.  He was talking about the Secure Brite set of 4 which is 21.50.  The OP was incorrect.