Frequent Contributor

Did Alberti really tell people to buy a Halo flashlight for every room in the house?!?!

He has to be the worst offender for telling people to buy more than one of whatever item he's selling.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Alberti really tell people to buy a Halo flashlight for every room in the house?!?!

"Many of you are buying more than one."  Classic QVC sales pitch.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Alberti really tell people to buy a Halo flashlight for every room in the house?!?!

They all do it. It's their job!

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

They all do it. It's their job!

@proudlyfromNJ    I agree.  It doesn't offend me at all.  We all have the choice to buy or not buy.   

Esteemed Contributor

Since I am in an area prone to power outages, especially after dark, I have at least one flashlight or other battery powered light source in every room.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Well, you never know when the power will go off.

Respected Contributor

We also have flashlights scattered throughout the rooms and floors of our home.  They come in handy when the electricity goes out, when others are sleeping, or to find a lost earring in the carpet.

But, even more than flashlights, DH loves the little lanterns. Last year I bought him V37552, the five mini lantern set (metallic color) as a stocking stuffer.  The lights are very bright and the set is quite economical in cost.

By the way, I really, really like Alberti as a host, but I only buy what I want when I want. 

Esteemed Contributor

I do keep a small flashlight in every room just in case and a small portable phone charger in my purse but until I park my cars in the house I have no use for a Halo in every room.

Honored Contributor

@Marp   me, too.  I ordered the 4 mini's the other day - delivery promised for Monday.    I've been checking for flashlights for a few months now --  small ones.  Giving all 4 as gifts to myself.  

Honored Contributor

I always have my phone nearby, and it (like most smart phones) has a flashlight.  Not an extremely bright one, but adequate for me to find my way to another room that would have a higher powered flashlight.