Valued Contributor
I would think Diane a d

nd Curtis Stone are their top money makers. I saw Diane recently and she wouldn't let the host talk. No more Diane for me.
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Kinda liking the Suddenly Slim Jeggings.

In the Burgundy/Merlot color.

087-598   .............. $37.50

@ROMARY, I own those and I love them.  They fit me perfectly.  I am a pear shape so I stuck with my normal size.  I will say that you have to shimmy into them because there isn't much give in the waist that has to go over your hips and rear.  But once I got them up, the fit is amazing.  They do not stretch or bag at all.

I was also considering ordering another pair in a color.  I paid the higher price and still consider them well worth the money.  

Respected Contributor

I caught a couple of minutes of her (I think it was her), on the other shopping channel.  It was her voice but my goodness I didn't recognize her.  Gone was the long dark hair and now a shoulder length cut of white hair, sorta curly (?).  I was so used to seeing her with the thick dark hair that was so long and poofy.

I always found her to be entertaining in an odd sort of way.  I am really intrigued by her voice.  No accent I can't figure it out but she has a distinctive way of speaking imo.  It had to be her.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Contributor

I've been watching her with different hosts and it's so hard for me to listen to her talk over the host and take over the presentation.  I can see the look on the hosts face that they are doing their best to control the situation.  I don't recall her being like this until she returned from her cancer ordeal.  It makes me nervous and I usuall have to find something else to watch.  

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN  No long, dark hair as she went through months of chemotherapy for cancer.   I watch sometime but I have never purchased from her line.

Trusted Contributor

@MrSour  Sometimes I don't think people in general realize how they come across to others.  I find this across the board in different businesses from customer service to doctors' offices.

Esteemed Contributor

HSN has Dianne and QVC has Susan Graver!  I would love to see them together, with Shawn hosting  lol

Valued Contributor

yes that would be beautiful to watch

Honored Contributor

I would pay PPV for that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

In case you didn't know Diane has just returned to the air  after a battle with cancer---thus the hair change/texture.