Regular Contributor

I've been hearing a lot on the Q that " no matter matter if you bought your Diamonique yesterday, a month, a year or ten years ago...we will replace the stone if you lose it". So with that I have 2 pieces that have list stones...a Judith Ripka ring and a pave pendant. Both purchased awhile ago....I calked customer service and was told I need to know the order date & item number to get it fixed. I can't remember where I put my eyeglasses 1/2 the time...how do I remember an item # and order date from 10 yrs ago???? CS rep said I could look up my order history (which I did and found one item...) but the look back only goes to 2010 and it shows nothing after that....I've been a Q customer for over 20 years...so now what do I do? I'm kind of annoyed.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Diamonique Warranty.....

@LancerHawkFriar 

I am sorry to hear of this happening. If you could email and provide me with a description of the 2nd item you were unable to locate I will forward to the team that handles Diamonique Warranty's, they will attempt to locate the order for you. 

Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

Susan Q-Social

Regular Contributor

thank you for helping...I'll email a description and if I'm tech savvy enough I try and attach a photo...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a box where I keep all the receipts from my Diamonique because I know I'll need them if I have to use the warranty. I just mailed something in yesterday on my diamonique warranty - shipping free because the clasp broke. isn't it just common sense that to claim a warranty you would need a receipt?

Honored Contributor

I didn't keep my receipts either, but I will check my history and print off the info. I bought alot of Diamonique in the past year and especially since Erin has come on board.

Honored Contributor

I just received back yesterday a ring I sent to be repaired that I bought over 12 years ago.  I did not have any receipts... I called CS and they looked back on my history and we found the ring just with my discription of it. .  I mailed the ring (  an eternity band in Sterling Silver that  had lost one  stone)  to the address CS gave me with information to send with it  that they had on record of the ring.  I was amazed that my purchases went back that far on record still!

I insured the ring for $50 and sent it off.  It took 8 weeks  for it to be returned to me( about what the CS person said it would take.  The ring is repaired and cleaned. Very happy with this warrentee!  Not many companies would have one like it.

Regular Contributor

I was able to scroll through my order history and found one of the items...then my order history stopped at 2010. .CS was a great help. I emailed a photo of the piece and they located the order...so it all worked out.

As far as the snippy comment about saving paper work for every item you have ever bought ......my house would be filled with receipts! 

Honestly people ar so quick to comment everything. Must be nice being oh so perfect.