Contributor

I just wanted to comment that Desiree has really improved her presentation skills.  She is calm and explains everything very well in a natural tone of voice.  And she no longer runs through that IT speech.  I'm so impressed and think she is doing a great job!

Regular Contributor

@LisamarthaNOPE, Way to hyper and she was rambling so fast I couldn't watch.

Respected Contributor

Re: Desiree and IT

[ Edited ]

@THETOT  I haven't seen her yet today, however, I can't watch her either.  This may sound funny, however, she talks too much and fast and wears way too much make up!

It cosmetics is supposed to look like no make up...wrong!  Everyone looks like it's painted on. Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor
On last nights show it was Courtney who was doing the talking and selling. Desiree couldn’t hardly get a word in……..!
Respected Contributor

I wish they would get rid of that "we work with plastic surgeons" line.  As I have said before, my thought is that plastic surgeons fix what products can't.  Why would they want to shoot themselves in the foot to prevent future work?  Smiley Happy  That line isn't a selling point for me.  If they said they work with scientists and dermatologists, it would sound better, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Desiree is a lovely lady and represents the brand well.  The other lady that's been on (can't remember her name) is pleasant also.

Esteemed Contributor
I can't stand Courtney ... she has turned herself into the KK of QVC!!! ... she changed her face & added lots of fake extensions & constantly checks herself out in the monitor... there must be a "problem" there??
Honored Contributor

Re: Desiree and IT

[ Edited ]

@January121 what is a KK of QVC?  Please post so that we all can understand what you are saying.  Thanks

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Desiree is very pretty and does a great job of representing IT Cosmetics, I enjoy watching her.

Honored Contributor

@Lisamartha wrote:

I just wanted to comment that Desiree has really improved her presentation skills.  She is calm and explains everything very well in a natural tone of voice.  And she no longer runs through that IT speech.  I'm so impressed and think she is doing a great job!

yes, she is a smart cookie.... her presentations show she cares and that she knows her stuff.... good for her! Pretty girl too!