Trusted Contributor

Dennis is so awesome!

[ Edited ]

I love his enthusiasm and passion!  He always makes me smile!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

I love his enthusiasm and passion!  He always makes me laugh!!Smiley Happy

I agree and although he's passionate about his line he isn't over bearing like some designers I see on the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis is so funny!

[ Edited ]

It's all show, sorry all.  I was at a live show at QVC one time and he did a walk on. He wouldn't even acknowledge the full audience initially, and many tried to say 'hello'. But when the camera came on he was then  all  'Dennis'! 

Honored Contributor

By live show, do you mean his show(s) in NY?  My mother & aunt goes to his shows in NY. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

If it was indeed "his show" I am sure that he was deep in thought making sure that everything is ready and all will go well.  That is his chance to show the hard work he and his company have produced.  If things do not go well he is out thousands.  The public is not always kind, nor is the press.  Alot is depending on an excellent show.  The competition is great in the fashion industry.  I have many of his pieces and they were all a very good investment.  Watching today is hard because I do not need another coat or vest and I don't have any I am ready to give up yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis is so funny!

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

By live show, do you mean his show(s) in NY?  My mother & aunt goes to his shows in NY. 

It  was a  live studio audience show at   QVC- 

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

I love his enthusiasm and passion!  He always makes me smile!!Smiley Happy

I couldn't disagree more.  Awesome is NOT  the word I'd use to describe Dennis Basso.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

If it was indeed "his show" I am sure that he was deep in thought making sure that everything is ready and all will go well.  That is his chance to show the hard work he and his company have produced.  If things do not go well he is out thousands.  The public is not always kind, nor is the press.  Alot is depending on an excellent show.  The competition is great in the fashion industry.  I have many of his pieces and they were all a very good investment.  Watching today is hard because I do not need another coat or vest and I don't have any I am ready to give up yet.

I didn't say it was 'his' show. He did a walk on during another vendors show. He talked for a few minutes about when his next show was on - there was no deep thought about how things were going! The audience saw the real Dennis, he wouldn't give any of us the time day UNTIL the camera was on him.  Then he was Mr  Personality! Not a pleasant man in the least....

Esteemed Contributor

I think he gets irritated when his coats go on clearance...

Honored Contributor

Re: Dennis is so awesome!

[ Edited ]
Realize everyone, Is entitled saying what they think. So here's mine. When I purchase items look for quailty first, Personality is not issue. Imagine what pressure feels like pleasing millions of people. DB talented! Beyond anything I could possibly say here. Qvc Thank you, For bringing DB home to me. Yesterday, Purchased the custest flower coat for, Granddaughter-> Can't wait!! Seeing her face. 😍