New Contributor

Dennis Basso tells Patty Riley to "SHUT UP" on national television

Dennis, so glad to see that others commented about your disrespect toward Patty Riley. I am writing to tell you that you too have left a very bad taste in my mouth. I also have your coats and will be returning them for a full refund including the shipping and handling. I will never buy a single thing from you again. Patty was very classy and respectful and professional by going on with the show, but she looked like she was ready to burst out in tears. I heard you ask her if she was ok, but you never apologized to her. You should have apologized on national television just the same way you disrespected her. Shame on you. I think that your a** should be thrown off QVC for disrespecting one of their employees. You after all are only a "guest" and I think you along with many other guests should "keep your mouths shut" and let the hosts do their job instead of interrupting them and disrespecting them. They are there to sell your lousy product for you. Treat them with more respect and kindness. If you said that to one of my employees, I would throw your a** out on the street as I would hope QVC would do. They should stand up for their employees as they put up with so much poop from you Dennis and other guests like you such as Jean Bise. She told Lisa Mason on December 3 when Lisa was hosting a Quacker Factory show that if she didn't wear more "hip" clothes and stop dressing so drag, that her husband Gino would leave her. Now for Jean Bise to think anyone would leave Lisa is delusional..just look at Jean herself. Very jealous of all the pretty hosts and models and says some pretty disrespectful things to them. She is embarrassing to watch. I pity her. I think that is the reason why Lisa left QVC, and if so, I don't blame her. Anyway, if QVC continues to allow guests like you and Jean to treat the hosts we love so disrespectfully, then I am done buying from QVC as will others. Dennis I once thought you were a pretty cool guy, but you proved me wrong.

A very disappointed QVC viewer and buyer.

Last edited on 12/16/2010