Honored Contributor

Can't believe it! Happened again. The host failed mentioning what size models were wearing. I wanted to order this beautiful jacket. Why? Is this happening more than ever. Leah, Never forgets asking the models their size. 

Honored Contributor

they never mention sizing or fabric content 

Honored Contributor

In this particular case knowledge of the size models wear very important no bust measurements. Especially since the cut is fuller. Knowing what Amanda wore would have determined what size should order. Leah, always asks. 

Super Contributor

I like that jacket. Thanks for pointing it out to me.  Dennis Basso has gotten expensive tho.  Whoa.  But his clothes/coats are roomy

Honored Contributor

It is ridiculous that the host didn't mention the size they were wearing.  Frustrating when you're trying to decide what size to order.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Dennis has a  show scheduled 4pm - 6pm today. Waiting to see if the coat is presented again. If it is hopefully the host will mention models size. Definitely! Want this beautiful coat in my life. Today one way or the other ordering. 

Honored Contributor

@chips

Believe the reason why this is pricey is the fabric. In the previous video earlier this morning Dennis highlighted specific details about the fabric quality. 

Honored Contributor

Is there a reason you cant read the fabric content in the description?  And look at the sizing chart?

Those are options when the host does not provide the information.  Aggravating for sure.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed that the hosts are too busy talking about their own personal lives, or talking about things unrelated to the item they're selling - and they neglect to give essential sizing information. In the old days, they'd give measurements on each size, explain what size the model was wearing and get into specifics. Now, they're going on and on about how to wear it, how gorgeous it is, etc. Not helpful for the buyer! 

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  I'm with you on this one.  I use the click here measurements once I want to order because I don't buy often enough to know the models' sizes.  And I've never figured out just which model wears my size for the same reason I wear that size  -  I've never seen any model anywhere that has my figure, so while I do like to see the clothes on a model, that just my choices and tells me how a garment hangs on a body.  

I detest returns - even free ones, so CLICK HERE is even more important to me than the model's exact size.  Maybe I'd feel different if I had to choose between an XXS and an XS which so many models wear?  That's not happening.