Valued Contributor

Denis Simioni the Ojon king is back on QVC..I just saw a commercial for his T'weaked hair products .He'll debut on Q Beauty IQ....He's come full circle.....

Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

Denis Simioni the Ojon king is back on QVC..I just saw a commercial for his T'weaked hair products .He'll debut on Q Beauty IQ....He's come full circle.....

@Alexa6352  He was already on a few weeks ago on Friday Night Beauty....product now called Tweak’d. Available on Q (3 pc. that I did order) & has been available on HSN for years...another crossover. The set on Q is as close to Ojon as we’ll ever get.

Esteemed Contributor

Good to know!  Been looking for something for my flat, baby-fine hair.  Always liked Ojon.  Hope it helps this time!

Respected Contributor

@Alexa6352@eddyandme@Shanus  He's been selling the "Tweaked" line on HSN for quite some time.  Colleen Lopez is a big fan of it.  I've tried the hair spray, and it's pretty good, and it smells better than the awful Ojon smell.

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

I was using T'weaked for a while and I loved it. I stopped using it because my Hairdresser put a mild relaxer in my hair and told me to use a certain Shampoo & Conditioner. She sold it to me. So, I've been using that ever since..BUT if you are on the fence about T'weaked ,it's nice...

Respected Contributor

Tweak'd is nothing like Ojon.  It's very nice, but it's no Ojon.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Denis & his products .... I was a big fan of Ojon .... it was the best shampo/conditioner available .... I was broken-hearted when I could’ve get it anymore 🙃

Regular Contributor

Hope it doesn't smell, and I mean smell, like his previous products!

Honored Contributor

Re: Denis Simioni

[ Edited ]

I buy the Tweak-d for my husband on occasion, he loves it. I like to watch Denis selling his products, such delicious eye candy.LOL

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I buy the Tweak-d for my husband on occasion, he loves it. I like to watch Denis selling his products, such delicious eye candy.LOL

@blackhole99  He’s definitely easy on the eyes. 😜