Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co Original Waist Pants with side pockets

@coco14.  They are the exact same fabric they cut off for crops and capris for summer. If you live in a chilly climate and wear them on a cold, windy day, you soon know they are lightweight as your legs freeze.  I did this recently when I thought it was warmer than it actually was..

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Just discovered these as I'm transitioning into future retirement closet. Bought 3 dk indigo. Love them. Bought 1 black and a charcoal gray. Will purchase lighter colors in spring. Not sure what the old material was but I wish the non-denim pant was a softer material. Collects a lot of lint.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake smart idea forming a retirement closet. I kept some of my work clothes that I never wear. After retiring, I bought two nice Louis Dell ' Olio tops for the rare occasions I dress up, and the rest is casual.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

I live in the Northeast and find these pants are perfect for the cold months - in fact I don't own any other type of jeans - never felt the least bit cold - but, then, I love the cold weather - 

Honored Contributor

@jeanlake.   The non-denim fabric is a twill  If you think it attracts lint, you ought to see what it does with animal fur.  That's why I wear mostly denim, at least in winter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jeanlake.   The non-denim fabric is a twill  If you think it attracts lint, you ought to see what it does with animal fur.  That's why I wear mostly denim, at least in winter.

Yes, the twill pants attracted lint like a magnet in my experience. I couldn’t keep the navy or black looking good and donated them.The denim is fine. 

They sold these pants on air all fall and in December with buy more and save or no shipping several times, so I’m sure the sizes are depleted.

Honored Contributor

They are not going to discontinue these pants. Let’s just hope they won’t change them and lower the quality. 

QVC Customer Care